- Do heavy oils like coconut oil turn your hair brittle, crunchy, & dry?
- Do most conditioners on the market dry out your hair?
- After moisturizing your hair, does it quickly dry out?
- Are you noticing a lot of split ends?
- Does your hair easily get tangled or knotted?
- Have you tried countless products and nothing seems to really be helping?
If you answered YES! to these questions then look no further. You don't need to waste your money going through countless products.
So what's going on with your hair & what products should you be using?
The truth is your hair already has a lot of protein & reacts badly to any additional protein you put on it. Most products on the market contain one or another form of protein/keratin. I am not going to get into the scientific explanation behind what causes your hair to react this way but the give you the ULTIMATE SOLUTION. I don't want you to spend over a year like I did figuring out why your hair seems to hate products most peoples hair loves otherwise. Since I figured out how to take care of what is sometimes referred to as 'protein sensitive hair', my hair has been thriving. The second picture was taken 26 days after the first one.
HERE's THE HAIR REGIMEN THAT WILL SAVE YOUR HAIR!
Let me start with what products I use before explaining my regimen.
- Neutrogena Triple Moisture Cream Lather Shampoo
- Free and Clear Shampoo (It says on the packaging that it's formulated without protein)
- Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask
- Body Shop Banana Conditioner
- Raw Organic Honey
- Aloe Vera Juice
- Karen's Body Beautiful Sweet Ambrosia Leave-in conditioner
- Africa's Best Kids Organics Shea Butter Detangling Hair Lotion
- Alikays Naturals Essential 17 Hair Growth Oil
- Grape seed oil
- Black seed oil
- Apricot oil
- Oyin Handmade Juices & Berry
- Rose water
- Secura hair steamer (Sold on Amazon)
- Satin Hair Scarf
- I moisturize my hair every morning. I also use the kids organics detangling lotion because its a cheaper alternative
- I spritz my hair with Oyin Handmade right before I go to sleep. Then I securely cover it with my Satin Scarf.
- I wash by hair by shampooing it once
- After washing my hair, I mix all my 5 conditioners with Rose Water
- Then I steam my hair for 15-30 minutes depending on how busy my day is
I am more than happy to answer any questions you have. Let me know if your hair isn't loving any of the products I listed and I'll recommend something else for you.